ATTEND THE SERIES
Dark Web Monitoring,
Endpoint Security, email Security and Vulnerability Scanning
IT CYBERSECURITY CERTIFICATION SERIES
Protecting your organization against cyberattacks is a never-ending task for IT professionals. It has become a day to day struggle. With cyberattacks and data breaches becoming rampant over the past few years, it’s time to take stringent cybersecurity measures to keep your business out of harm’s way.
To earn your IT Cybersecurity Certification, make sure to register for all four parts of the webinar series:
- Session 1 (COMPLETE) - Vulnerability Scanning: What Every IT Pro Needs To Know About How To Deploy, Run, and Optimize This Critical IT Security Step
- Session 2 - Email Security Certification – Optimize your first line of defense
- Session 3 - Digital Risk Master Class: Exposing and Combating the Threats
- Session 4 - Endpoint Security Management
Email Security Certification – Optimize your first line of defense
- September 21st at 9:00am PT/12:00pm ET/4:00pm GMT
Email is the primary and most efficient gateway used by cybercriminals to launch phishing, ransomware, and malware attacks. With 600% increase in such attacks since the start of the COVID pandemic, your employees are the primary target for cybercriminals. Whether you’re an MSP or an IT professional, protecting your inboxes is your first line of defense against these threats.
Earn your IT Cybersecurity Certification through this four-part webinar series. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Email security best practices (possibly some content from BPID + Graphus)
- Checking if your domain is safe from spoofing and how you can be impacted by a spoofed domain of your vendors/customers
- What is Phishing, Ransomware, and Malware
- How to identify dangerous emails – Analyzing emails for suspicious attributes
- How Graphus works to defend users from phishing attacks using 3 layers of defense
- How automated, AI-based email security saves time, money and headaches for MSPs and IT pros.